Welcome to Mature Muslim Matrimony Limited – These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of Mature Muslim Matrimony Limited’s Website. By accessing this website we assume you accept these terms and conditions in full. Do not continue to use Mature Muslim Matrimony Limited’s website. If you do not accept all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and any or all Agreements: “Client”, “You” and “Your” refers to you, the person accessing this website and accepting the Company’s terms and conditions. “The Company”, “Ourselves”, “We”, “Our” and “Us”, refers to our Company. “Party”, “Parties”, or “Us”, refers to both the Client and ourselves, or either the Client or ourselves. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner, whether by formal meetings of a fixed duration, or any other means, for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s needs in respect of provision of the Company’s stated services/products, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing law of. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalisation and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
Welcome to the Mature Muslim Matrimony Limited website www.maturemuslimmatrimony.com (hereafter referred to as MMM). MMM is not a dating website or a place for simply socialising. MMM is a website site which is solely dedicated to mature Muslims who are looking to get married. MMM actively want to help Muslim single parents, divorcees and widowers find compatible spouses to fulfill their deen and complete their family. We at MMM really truly want to keep our service Halal to its members. This is why we have a policy of having N0 chat rooms, No poking, No flirts & No members under 30 years old (unless they are happy to marry from our above-mentioned categories). We even welcome Parents & Wali’s to be a part of our service and decision-making process.
We encourage all of our members to follow the rules of Islam and ensure that they comply with the strict HALAL principles when interacting with one another on the MMM site:
By agreeing to the Terms and Conditions, you agree to follow the rules of Islam when dealing with the opposite gender. We at MMM are genuinely striving hard to ensure that we can provide a halal environment for our members when searching for potential spouses. For this reason, we do not have chat rooms, pinging, flirts and virtual gifts or endorse any activity which is NOT related to looking for and securing marriage.
As an ultimate reminder to us all (including all of here at MMM), Allah (swt) is always watching us and is aware of our intentions when joining the MMM site.
It was Narrated ‘Umar bin Al-Khattab (May Allah be pleased with him), reported:
The Messenger of Allah (Muhammad ﷺ) said, “The deeds are considered by the intentions, and a person will get the reward according to his intention. So whoever emigrated for Allah and His Messenger, his emigration will be for Allah and His Messenger; and whoever emigrated for worldly
benefits or for a woman to marry, his emigration would be for what he emigrated for”.
[Al-Bukhari and Muslim]. Arabic/English book reference: Book 1, Hadith 1.
Before registering please read these terms and conditions carefully. By using the maturematrimony.com website, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
This website is provided by Mature Muslim Matrimony LTD (hereafter referred as MMM) and is a legal agreement between you and MMM. By using this website & service, you agree to the following terms and conditions. If you do not agree with these terms and conditions then you are not authorised to use or access this website. The registration process is a contractual offer by you to us subject to these terms and conditions and no others. This document (‘MMM Terms and Conditions V1.0) sets out the relationship between you and MMM, to which you are expressly agreeing to once you accept the membership terms and conditions.
These Terms and Conditions apply to the entire contents of the website, www.maturemsulimmatrimony.com and also to other services and websites provided by MMM Limited accessible to users/members, or to certain Member categories on the internet or via your mobile phone. These functionalities as defined below are accessible to Members via a subscription only. If you are a Member please note below the legal entity you are entering into a contract with:
Mature Muslim Matrimony Limited (“MMM”), a private limited company incorporated in England and Wales with registered company number 07798872 (VAT number 154 3407 27) whose registered office is at 71-75 Shelton Street, Covent Garden, London, Shelton Street, London, England, WC2H 9JQ.
These Terms and Conditions are binding, which administer your use of our website & service, as well as our provision of these services to you. You are advised to read these terms and conditions carefully; this will help ensure that you understand what membership requires and that there is
nothing within them that you are not prepared to agree to. If these terms contain anything that you are NOT willing to agree with then your only course of redress is not to use the MMM site and services offered by it.
MMM Membership Terms
- You confirm that you are 30 years old or over
- You confirm that you are either divorced, widowed, single parent or happy to marry from
- Anyone found to be using the MMM website under the age of 18 will be banned immediately
without refund and your IP address will also recorded and barred
- You confirm that any information you have provided while registering and in your profile
questions and sections are accurate, true and factual
- You must complete all of the fields on the registration form truthfully and accurately and
satisfy all the requirements for use of the MMM service
- You confirm and have sworn by Allah (swt) that you are a Muslim who is solely looking to
marry and not on this site to date or any other purpose
- The MMM website has been set up to help you find a suitable spouse in a halal manner. We actively encourage a parent, mahram or wali of a sister who wants to get married to be part of the process. You may as a parent, mahram, wali may create an account with MMM on behalf of your child. However this is on the basis that it is with their express permission only.
- You confirm (if applicable) that your Mehram/Wali/Guardian will be kept up to date with all interactions on the MMM site and service
- You are NOT permitted to create multiple accounts for yourself. Any member found with more than one account will be banned permanently without any refund whatsoever
- The MMM website and service is intended solely for individual member and personal use and not for commercial or business purposes. If you are a business entity or commercial concern, your presence on the site is not allowed unless it is expressly authorized in writing by MMM
- MMM will follow a forceful legal action against unauthorised login by business and other commercial entities.
- You should not have been subject to any court order or convicted of any offence relating to assault, violence, sexual misconduct or harassment. You are clearly advised that any breach of this clause constitutes a serious breach of this Agreement.
- You expressly agree to use this service subject to the terms as stated.
Furthermore, you confirm the following
- You have registered as a member of MMM solely for the purpose of finding a spouse OR you are a parent/wali who has registered on behalf of their child with their permission. You may not assign or otherwise transfer your account to any other person or entity.
- You commit to keep all information provided to you by other members of MMM private and confidential and you will obtain permission in writing of the member who provided it to you prior to sharing it with a third party.
- You will not request money, or any other form of financial assistance, from any member that you meet on this site.
- Any attempt to do so may result in your details being shared with the Police for the purpose of a criminal investigation.
- You will not send money or any form of financial asset to any other member that you meet on this site– any attempt to do so may result in your details being shared with the Police for the purpose of a criminal investigation.
- You will not organize and will not participate in any funds transfer or any asset transfer arrangement organized by any member you meet on this site– any attempt to do so may result in your details being shared with the Police for the purpose of a criminal investigation.
- You will not load or distribute any virus or software which may harm the site or any of its users.
- You will not post obscene comments or initiate vulgar communications in your profile or communications on the MMM site. Any Un-Islamic comments/material will mean that the user’s account will be deleted and no refund will be provided. The user will have their IP address recorded and barred from using MMM or any of its subsidiary services.
- You will not post in your profile or communicate through any conversations any material promoting harmful or criminal thoughts, intent or action.
- You will not post in your profile or communicate through any conversations any form of harassment, sexual or otherwise, racism, bigotry, violence, invasion of privacy, suggesting, engaging in or enticing other to commit any illegal or immoral acts. Such actions can be followed up and prosecuted as necessary. Furthermore the offending user account will be deleted and no refund will be provided. The user will also have their IP address recorded and
barred from using MMM or any of its subsidiary services.
- You will not send to any member unsolicited mass mailings, junk mail, spam mail and chain letters, nor will you send any business information with the intent to engage or sell to other members including asking members to sign up to other websites or any other medium for products and services.
- You will not engage in gathering personal information such as email addresses, telephone numbers, addresses, financial information or any other kind of information of our members.
- You confirm that the information that you include about yourself in your profile will be accurate and an honest description of yourself. MMM reminds all users that you have sworn by Allah swt that you are speaking the truth and any attempt at lying can and will be held against you and that legal proceedings can be taken against you.
- All photographs you upload to MMM will be recent and authentic.
- Recent means within six months of the picture being taken.
- Pictures on MMM should be of individuals only, If incidentally any other persons are included in the photos that you upload, you confirm that you have their explicit consent to use and upload these photos. You further agree to indemnify MMM and its employees, directors and any other stakeholders against any claim arising as a result of you uploading unauthorized photographs without owner or subject consent.
- Your right to use MMM is subject to any restrictions, limitations, or conditions established or imposed from time to time at the sole discretion of MMM. This may include future limitations on certain features and functions. MMM will endeavour to advise members of any changes in the MMM services, however there is no explicit guarantee of this and no claim can be brought against MMM should no updates be sent out.
- This is a censored & monitored website where the MMM admin team monitor and check messages for the safety of its members. You expressly agree that your conversations are subject to being monitored and no exceptions will be made.
- You MAY share contact details once compatibility has been established between you and another member. Any attempt at sharing details prior to this will result in a ban from the website.
- Please note that once you take your conversations OFF the MMM website, MMM is in no way shape or form implicated in any situations or problems that could happen between you and the member. It is YOUR responsibility to do your diligence and make the same checks and investigations that you would usually make when searching for a spouse offline.
- Profiles are MANUALLY approved and any profiles deemed suspicious or fraudulent will be rejected immediately with a permanent ban and NO refund will be offered.
- Spamming the Admin , Helpdesk or sending inappropriate messages to the admin can result in a permanent ban from MMM.
- Abuse to staff will NOT be tolerated in any way, shape or form, and will result in a permanent ban without refund. Any abuse of our staff will be treated seriously and will be forwarded to the relevant authorities.
Unless otherwise stated, Mature Muslim Matrimony Limited and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on Mature Muslim Matrimony Limited. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may view and/or print pages from https://maturemuslimmatrimony.com for your own personal use subject to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- Republish material from https://maturemuslimmatrimony.com
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from https://maturemuslimmatrimony.com
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from https://maturemuslimmatrimony.com
- Redistribute content from Mature Muslim Matrimony Limited (unless content is specifically made for redistribution).
- Hyperlink to our Content
The following organisations may link to our Web site without prior written approval:
- Government agencies
- Search engines
- News organisations
Online directory distributors when they list us in the directory may link to our Web site in the same manner as they hyperlink to the Web sites of other listed businesses; and System wide Accredited Businesses except soliciting non-profit organisations, charity shopping malls, and charity fundraising
groups which may not hyperlink to our Web site.
These organisations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Web site information so long as the link:(a) is not in any way misleading; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
We may consider and approve in our sole discretion other link requests from the following types of organisations:
- Commonly-known consumer and/or business information sources such as Chambers of Commerce.
We will approve link requests from these organisations if we determine that:
(a) the link would not reflect unfavourably on us or our accredited businesses (for example, trade
associations or other organisations representing inherently suspect types of business, such as work- at-home opportunities, shall not be allowed to link);
(b) The organization does not have an unsatisfactory record with us;
(c) The benefit to us from the visibility associated with the hyperlink outweighs the absence of ; and
(d) where the link is in the context of general resource information or is otherwise consistent with editorial content in a newsletter or similar product furthering the mission of the organization.
These organisations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Web site information so long as the link:
(a) Is not in any way misleading;
(b) Does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products or services; and
(c) Fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
If you are among the organisations stated above and are interested in linking to our website, you must notify us by sending an e-mail to email@example.com.
Please include your name, your organization name, contact information (such as a phone number and/or e-mail address) as well as the URL of your site, a list of any URLs from which you intend to link to our Web site, and a list of the URL(s) on our site to which you would like to link. Allow 2-3 weeks for a response. Approved organisations may hyperlink to our Web site as follows:
- By use of our corporate name; or
- By use of the uniform resource locator (Web address) being linked to; or
- By use of any other description of our Web site or material being linked to that makes sense within the context and format of content on the linking party’s site.
- No use of Mature Muslim Matrimony Limited’s logo or other artwork will be allowed for linking absent a trademark license agreement.
Without prior approval and express written permission, you may not create frames around our Web pages or use other techniques that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of our Website.
Reservation of Rights
We reserve the right at any time and in its sole discretion to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our Web site. You agree to immediately remove all links to our Web site upon such request. We also reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions and its linking policy at any time. By continuing to link to our Web site, you agree to be bound to and abide by these linking terms and conditions.
Removal of links from our website
If you find any link on our Web site or any linked web site objectionable for any reason, you may contact us about this. We will consider requests to remove links but will have no obligation to do so or to respond directly to you. Whilst we endeavour to ensure that the information on this website is
correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we commit to ensuring that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up to date.
We shall have no responsibility or liability for any content appearing on your Web site. You agree to indemnify and defend us against all claims arising out of or based upon your Website. No link(s) may appear on any page on your Web site or within any context containing content or materials that may be interpreted as libellous, obscene or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of, any third party rights.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website (including, without limitation, any warranties implied by law in respect of satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose and/or the use of reasonable care and skill). Nothing in this disclaimer will:
- Limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury resulting from negligence
- Limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- Limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- Exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and exclusions of liability set out in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer:
(a) Are subject to the preceding paragraph; and
(b) Govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer or In relation to the subject matter of this
disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort (including negligence) and for breach of
statutory duty. To the extent that the website and the information and services on the website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.
MMM will not refund any payment to any member for any reason whatsoever. Any refund is solely at MMM’s discretion.
MMM accepts no liability for any temporary or even permanent un-availability of the site arising occasions and or circumstances which are outside our control; even though MMM will use all reasonable endeavours to minimise and mitigate the effects of any such events but this will not release you by reason of such force majeure from any obligation to indemnify or make any payment due under these Terms and Conditions.
Code of Conduct:
“We specifically cater for the mature Muslim community, to facilitate this we must mandate that all users conduct themselves in a mature, dignified & Islamic manner”
We, at Mature Muslim Matrimony.com are dedicated to providing a bespoke and reliable service for our members. We want each and every user to get the very best experience from their membership. However to achieve this we need our members to display certain etiquettes. Some of these etiquettes are listed below and form The Mature Muslim Matrimony Code of Conduct:
The MMM site & service is catered for a specific demographic. We purposely want to limit the user base in order to enhance the user experience for our members and so that we can direct our time and energy to helping the existing members.
- Users who are over 30 years old, are divorced, are separated and / or are with children are welcomed to be a part of our service. Anyone who is not from the above categories we would request not subscribe with us unless they are willing to marry from the categories listed above.
- MMM want to ensure that expectations are correctly set and we request all users respect this and each other.
MMM mandate honesty is maintained throughout the entire process. Honesty and goodness can only lead to goodness. We truly want to break taboos and all the bad practices which unfortunately exist today in the marriage process. Too often the marriage process is akin to selling a car, where we can become a little creative with the good points and simply fail to list the points which may need improving on.
‘Abdullah reported Allah’s Messenger (ﷺ) as saying:
It is obligatory for you to tell the truth, for truth leads to virtue and virtue leads to Paradise, and the man who continues to speak the truth and endeavors to tell the truth is eventually recorded as truthful with Allah, and beware of telling of a lie for telling of a lie leads to obscenity and obscenity leads to Hell-Fire, and the person who keeps telling lies and endeavors to tell a lie is recorded as a liar with Allah.
Always be honest in all your communications with others members. Always list the points which make you unique and also ones which you feel you need improving on. If anything this whole process should make you a better person in-Sha-Allah.
If you feel someone is not for you then be direct and just say, thank the person for the interest and move on. Likewise if someone has expressed that you are not the one then thank them and move on.
Keep your expectations real and Islamic
Unfortunately sometimes we find that our expectations are too high or completely unreal somewhat. We are all guilty of this but it is our responsibility to ensure that our expectations are realistic and based on the Quran & Sunnah.
Abu Hurairah (May Allah be pleased with him) reported:
The Prophet (ﷺ) said, “A woman is married for four things: for her wealth, for her lineage, for her beauty or for her piety. Select the pious, may you be blessed!”
As the above hadith demonstrates the fact that a marriage based on goodness, religiousness and honesty will always be better for a believer.
MMM always advises that one must always look for more than height, weight, looks, or salary for when we are searching for a spouse. Always look for the one who will help you fulfil your deen and the one who will make the best parent to your children…….In-sha-Allah and Ameen.
Always show respect
Narrated Abu Hurayrah: The Prophet (Peace & blessings be upon him) said: The most
perfect believer in respect of faith is he who is best of them in manners.
Politeness and good manners is necessary in dealing with other people. When dealing with potential or future spouse it is paramount. Please try to show respect in all our dealings with other people on MMM.
We also need to show empathy and sympathy to the feelings of others. We are all unique as individuals and are unlikely to have the same viewpoints as each other, please respect each other’s opinions even when you disagree.
Manage your messages
Always ensure your reply to all your messages even if you feel that the person who contacted you is not the one. Remember someone has taken the time to contact you please be considerate and take the time to respond. What’s more if someone has decided that you are not the one for them, thank them and move on.
Never use offensive or ill-mannered language
There is no place on MMM for disrespectful or offensive behavior. MMM reserves the right to suspend anyone who it is deemed of using unpleasant, obscene or aggressive language. Please remember that it is your responsibility to report to us any member who is not conducting themselves in an Islamic or ethical manner. Do rest assured that any reports can be made in total confidence.
Be able to make a decision
At MMM we committed to helping mature single Muslims get married and stay married.
Being a part of this site & service there are a number of factors which we are assuming to be true. One such factor is that every member should be in a position to make the decision and get married should the right person be found.
Too often we find members procrastinate when a potential spouse is found. This can be very frustrating for all involved. MMM definitely recommends that you take your time in your search; do dua & salat-e-istikhara, always enlist the help of friends, family, wali etc. However MMM also recommends that once you are happy that you are right for each other you are able to commit to marriage.
Hasan bin ‘Ali (May Allah be pleased with them) said:
I remember (these words) from Messenger of Allah (ﷺ): “Give up what is doubtful to you for that which is not doubtful; for truth is peace of mind and falsehood is doubt”.
Always involve your Wali / Mehram
MMM advises sisters always ensure that the mehram/wali/guardian is involved during the search process. A mehram/wali can often give you the guidance and wisdom which an individual often overlooks.
Abu Musa narrated that: the Messenger of Allah said: “There is no marriage except with a Wali.”
The Logos, graphics, pictures, trademarks and texts included on the MMM site are the sole intellectual property of MMM Limited and may NOT be used, reproduced or represented without the express permission in writing of MMM.
Any user is expressly forbidden from modifying, copying, reproducing, disseminating, transmitting, exploiting for commercial gain and/or distributing in any form whatsoever, the MMM services comprising any part of the services, the site, webpages, graphics, software.
You agree to indemnify MMM (including our directors, officers, employees, subcontractors, agents and affiliated companies) against all third party claims and liabilities related to your breach of this Agreement and/or to your use of the MMM services.
Liabilities and Warranties
You shall indemnify and hold harmless, and at MMM’s request defend, MMM, its subsidiaries, and affiliates, as well as their respective directors, officers, shareholders, employees, agents and owners (each, an “Indemnified Party”) from and against any and all claims, proceedings, damages, injuries, liabilities, losses, costs and expenses (including reasonable attorneys’ fees, an allocation for in-house counsel, and other legal costs) arising out of your acts or omissions, including claims resulting from your use of the Website, your submission, posting or transmission of information or Content, or any breach of your obligations set forth in this agreement. You shall reimburse each Indemnified Party on demand for any costs, expenses and liabilities incurred by such Indemnified Party to which this indemnity relates.
The use of the MMM website is entirely at your sole risk. MMM and its subsidiaries, affiliates, and their respective owners, directors, officers, employees, licensors, and agents shall NOT be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, special, exemplary or punitive damages or losses (including without limitation loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses), whether based in contract, tort, strict liability, or otherwise, which you may incur in connection with the use of, or inability to use, the website, even if MMM has been advised of the possibility of such damages or loss. Some jurisdictions do not allow the limitation of liability for incidental or consequential damages, and as a consequence some of the above limitations may not apply to you.
Disclaimer of Warranties
You understand and agree that:
Our website and the services provided through it are provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis. mmm disclaims to the fullest extent permissible by law, and you waive, all warranties of any kind, whether express, implied, or statutory, including without limitation the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. The functions, materials and content of the website are not warranted to be uninterrupted, timely, secure or error-free, and mmm makes no warranty that the information on the website will be accurate, current or reliable or that the quality of any services, products, information or other material purchased or obtained by you through the website will meet your expectations. MMM disclaims any responsibility for the deletion, failure to store, mis-delivery, or untimely delivery of any information or material. You assume the entire risk of loss and damage due to your use of the website, including but not limited to the cost of repairs or corrections to your hardware or software. Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of certain warranties, and as a consequence some of the above disclaimers may not apply to you
Some of the Terms and conditions were created at termsandconditionstemplate.com generator. If you have any queries regarding any of our terms, please contact them on the URL above.
If you have any questions about these terms, conditions, the practices of this site, or your dealings with our MMM, please contact us at:
Mature Muslim Matrimony Limited
Mature Muslim Matrimony Limited
71-75 Shelton Street,
Tel: 0203 897 0725